Monday, February 26, 2018

Winter Card Making Session - February 26, 2018

Hello ladies,

I am earlier than usual on my blog post.  Since we have such a large class, my goal was to take the photos as I finished them and post it before class so everyone can look at the pictures on their phone.  Well, that didn't quite happened.  Actually, I took the photos, but didn't have the time to edit and post them.  So, here they are below.

By the way, for those of you who wants to plan ahead, here are the dates for the Spring Session: Mondays 4/9, 4/23, 5/7, 5/21 & 6/4 from 12:30 to 2:30 PM.  Have a great week and see you in 2 weeks!
Connie


Iris Folding Basket


Quilled Butterfly


Watercolor Rose Notes


Paper Piecing Tea Cups
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me and let me know what you think!

Spring 2024 - Gel Printing Workshop

Hello everyone, It was so nice to welcome all my new and returning students to my Spring one-day gel printing workshop. Below is a quick rec...