Sunday, March 13, 2011

Clearance Sales (Revised List 04/12/2011) - Deep Discount Parchment Crafts Tools from PCA Australia

I have a few of these tools left in my inventory and would like to sell them off at wholesale prices.  These PCA tools from Parch Crafts Australia are made entirely of high quality, durable metal.  These tools are used for parchment crafts (lacy dry embossed design on vellum papers).  You can check out the manufacturer's website at www.parchcraftaustralia.com.  Personally, I prefer these tools over the Pergamano tools because the entire tool is made out of metal unlike the Pergamano tools which come with plastic handles.

Please email me at connieselegantcrafts@yahoo.com for more info.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me and let me know what you think!

Spring 2024 - Gel Printing Workshop

Hello everyone, It was so nice to welcome all my new and returning students to my Spring one-day gel printing workshop. Below is a quick rec...