Saturday, October 30, 2021

Fall Card Making Class - October 18, 2021

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well. Below are the cards we made at our last class. I included a brief instruction under each card. Please email me if you have any questions.

I also included photos of the new cards we will making this coming Monday at the end. Have a great weekend and see you all on Monday.

Take care,

Connie

Simple Floral Bouquet - Stamp bouquet onto color background paper, mat w/ white card stock & mount onto embossed card base.

Stacked Tea Cups - Stamped w/ Staz On ink on watercolor paper & colored w/ watercolor pencils

Flying Kites - Stamp kite on color background paper & cut out. Adhere pattern papers onto folded panels & stamp greeting onto white card stock.

Thanksgiving Pumpkin - Stamp pumpkin & greeting w/ Versamark onto burgundy card, brush on gold Perfect Pearl. Assemble folded card panels as shown.

Below are the cards for Monday, November 1st, 2021. Wow I can't believe is November already!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me and let me know what you think!

Spring 2024 - Gel Printing Workshop

Hello everyone, It was so nice to welcome all my new and returning students to my Spring one-day gel printing workshop. Below is a quick rec...