Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Fall Greeting Card Making Session starts Monday September 19, 2011

Hello ladies,

Now that the kids are all back to school, it's time for us adults as well. However, we'll have much more fun in class! ;o)
Just want to remind everyone that class starts at 11:30 a.m and end at 1:30 p.m. in Room 7 at Rancho Del Mar.  Here's a list of commonly used tools and supplies to bring to class:
- Pen/pencil
- Ruler
- Sharp pair of scissors
- Glue sticks
- Glue for paper (3M)
- Double-sided tape
- Double-sided foam tape
- Regular Scotch tape
Below are some more cards I made for your viewing enjoyment.

 
 
 

Have a great weekend and see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me and let me know what you think!

Spring 2024 - Gel Printing Workshop

Hello everyone, It was so nice to welcome all my new and returning students to my Spring one-day gel printing workshop. Below is a quick rec...