Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Quick Note on the Stickers to Sharon's comment


Sorry for the late reply.  I couldn't figured out how to respond to your comment since I don't have your email.  So I'm posting here.  Hope you check back for the response.  If you click on the sticker picture on the top left column, it will take you to the page that show all the stickers that I have left in my inventory.  Unfortunately, I don't have the ones you're looking for.  If you have anymore questions, please email me at connieselegantcrafts@yahoo.com.   Thanks.

Below is an Iris Folding card I made and embellished with the silver seashells and fish stickers I painted with H2O watercolor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me and let me know what you think!

Spring 2024 - Gel Printing Workshop

Hello everyone, It was so nice to welcome all my new and returning students to my Spring one-day gel printing workshop. Below is a quick rec...