Monday, May 30, 2016

May 23, 2016 Card Making Class

Hello ladies,

Hope you are all doing well.  Below are the cards we made last Monday.  Next Monday June 6 will be our last class for the Spring Session and will be on Summer break after that.  Let me know if you have any requests.  Have a great week!

Thank You die cut w/ freezer paper ironed onto white card stock & colored w/ Distress Stain

Dogwood flowers stencil sponged w/ Memento Inks


Tiger Lily cocktail napkin Serviette Card

Stamped swinging monkey and vine colored w/ Prismacolor pencils


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me and let me know what you think!

Spring 2024 - Gel Printing Workshop

Hello everyone, It was so nice to welcome all my new and returning students to my Spring one-day gel printing workshop. Below is a quick rec...