Saturday, May 25, 2019

Spring Card Making Session - May 20, 2019

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well.  Almost half of the class missed the class last week and I forgot to bring the stamp for the Patriotic Card.  Since Monday June 3rd will be our last class, I will stay about 1 hour after class for anyone who wish to stay and finish their cards.  I did the heat embossed and stamping  for you to save some time.  Below are the cards we made last Monday.  Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

 Connie

White Embossed Roses w/ Watercolor Wedding Card
Stamped Father's Day Grilling Card

Punched Star Borders Patriotic Card
Pull Tab Flap Thank You Card - 1

Pull Tab Flap Thank You Card - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me and let me know what you think!

Spring 2024 - Gel Printing Workshop

Hello everyone, It was so nice to welcome all my new and returning students to my Spring one-day gel printing workshop. Below is a quick rec...