Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holiday Crafts Fair at Curves in South Torrance: Saturday Nov. 20, 2010 from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Hello ladies,

A quick post today to let you know about the upcoming Holiday Crafts Fair at Curves this Saturday, November 20th, 2010.  I will be there with my stickers, papers, stencils, etc... at a big discount along with a "Make-&-Take" greeting card.

If you like unique hand-made items, come browse for yourself or gift-giving!  Plenty of parking.
 
The fair is being held at:
Curves (Behind Walgreens on PCH and Anza)
24048 Vista Montana

Torrance, CA 90505

310-375-8900

Saturday, November 20th, 2010

from
Noon to 5:00 p.m.
Admission is FREE!


So please take a little time come in and have a cup of tea on Curves.  Do your holiday shopping and contribute to the local artistans and vendors.  Hope to see you there!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me and let me know what you think!

Spring 2024 - Gel Printing Workshop

Hello everyone, It was so nice to welcome all my new and returning students to my Spring one-day gel printing workshop. Below is a quick rec...