Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 16, 2011 - PV Card Making Class

Hello everyone,
Another week just flew by, and I realized I still need to update my blog.  Below are the quick and easy cards we made last Monday.  I'm trying to let the ladies catch up with all their homework and I think these easy cards made it possible.  Of course, we had a couple of ladies missing class last week.  So they will need to do these cards at our last class meeting which will be Tuesday May 31st since Monday is Memorial Day.

 This first sea shells card was made using the gold peel-off stickers on white handmade papers.  The edges were sponged with Vintage Photo distressed ink.  The gold strips were glued on top and bottom with gold sentiment sticker on top.
 This next card was made by stamping the cafe scene on a white card stock and lightly colored with pink and yellow markers using a blender pen.  Using the blender pen provides a softer watercolor look.  The awning was a 2" x 4-1/4" strip of stripe card stock scored at 3/4" and 1-3/4".  Using the scallop scissors to cut the scallop edge.
 These last 3 note cards were made using various paper flowers, gems, and ribbons to adorn with stamped sentiments on white card stock.
That's all for now.  Next Tuesday will be our last class meeting for the Spring Session.  The next session will be in the Fall as there are no classes in the Summer.  Have a great week and let me know if you have any requests for the last class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me and let me know what you think!

Spring 2024 - Gel Printing Workshop

Hello everyone, It was so nice to welcome all my new and returning students to my Spring one-day gel printing workshop. Below is a quick rec...