Monday, September 19, 2022

Fall Gel Printing Class - September 12, 2022

 Hello everyone,

Below is a recap of the cards we made on September 12, 2022. Since this Fall Session is on a weekly basis, I will keep my update short. Please email me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Orange & Bronze Acrylic Leaves

Dark and Light Blue Background with Iridescent Medium Large Whale Die Cut

Pink and Purple Background using Butterflies Foam Stamp

Blue Background with Stamped Blue dots and Iridescent Medium Small Whale Die Cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me and let me know what you think!

Spring 2024 - Gel Printing Workshop

Hello everyone, It was so nice to welcome all my new and returning students to my Spring one-day gel printing workshop. Below is a quick rec...