This is the Pirate Waterfall card I made for my co-worker's 4-year old grandson who is crazy about pirates! It was a challenge for me to come up with a pirate card for him in 2 days back in May.
I think it turns out perfectly! These waterfall cards are easy to make once you've got all your measurements down and so much fun for the receiver! I know Grandpa Jeff was pleased and I'm sure his grandson had great fun pulling on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall 2026: Gel Plate Monoprinting - Wednesday, September 23, 2026
Hello everyone, Hope you are well. Below is a quick recap of the cards we made in class. Next class meeting will be October 7, 2026. See you...
-
Hello everyone, Hope you are enjoying the nice sunny weather. Below is a quick recap of the cards we made in our last class. The Summer Ge...
-
Fall 2025: Handmade Greeting Cards Workshops on Wednesday, October 29 and Saturday, November 1, 2025Hello everyone, Hope you are doing well. Below is a quick recap of the cards we made in class. There are two classes remaining for this Fal...
-
Happy New Year everyone, I want to welcome back my returning students as well as a couple of new faces. Below are the cards we made this...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a message for me and let me know what you think!