Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cards made from Starform Stickers

Since I posted the Starform stickers for clearance, I thought it may be a good idea to post some cards that I've made using these stickers.  Enjoy and email me if you have questions.

The holiday cards below are made using one sticker panel to make two cards.  One card is made using the positive image filling in the colors with watercolor on card stock or Sharpie on acetate, and another card made by sticking the left over negative image on holographic gift bags or wrapping papers.

Sticker was placed on acetate and colored with Sharpie markers on the back


The sticker was placed on card stock and painted with Twinkling H2O watercolor


The left over negative sticker was placed on a square of holographic gift bag.
The cards below are made with stickers placed on top of pretty pattern papers and cut out.  No coloring necessary!
The border trims and sentiment stickers are used in this card.


The wedding outfits stickers are placed on top of fancy card stocks and cut out.

The cards below use the border trims and corners stickers to frame the images on the cards.


 


Some of you who took my Iris Folding and other classes from my JoAnn days know all about the border stickers that I used to trim around the openings.  They add the extra fancy touch and cover up all the mistakes.






 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me and let me know what you think!

Spring 2024 - Gel Printing Workshop

Hello everyone, It was so nice to welcome all my new and returning students to my Spring one-day gel printing workshop. Below is a quick rec...