Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 4, 2010 Card Making Class

Well Monday started out with a light mist and turned into a pretty heavy drizzle.  Not enough to wash my car though!  Everyone had a little slow start, but eventually made it to class safely.  So here are the cards we made and we had lots of fun as usual!
Halloween Stair Step Fold with die cuts pumpkins and bats

Eeky Die-cut Spiders

Birthday (fabric) Cake Shoppe

Golf Bag Happy Birthday
I started out with a golf card sample, but the ladies didn't care too much for the golf theme.  Lucky for them, I found the tea cups stamp in my cabinet that fits in the same size.  So most of the class decided to do the tea cups happy birthday card instead!  I'll have to do a sample with the tea cups to post it later this week or may be next! ;o)

By the way, I just realize that I should have rotate my last waterfall card vertically so you don't have to tilt your head to see the images.  Oops!! Sorry!  Here they are, the correct way.  Enjoy and see you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me and let me know what you think!

Spring 2024 - Gel Printing Workshop

Hello everyone, It was so nice to welcome all my new and returning students to my Spring one-day gel printing workshop. Below is a quick rec...