Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October 18, 2010 Greeting Card Class

Hi ladies,

Sorry for not posting sooner.  It has been a hectic week and weekend! ... wet one too!  Glad to have the rain.  We needed it, but it's also nice to have the sunshine back!

Anyway, here are the cards we've made in class.  I had to make another one of the punch flowers card because I lend my previous sample out so my pupils can finished their cards.  So, I decided to do one in pink instead.

As for the turkey card, Ellen is right.  The more I look at it, the more it looks like a chicken! ;o)

The flower cards were all from 1 sheet of Starform sticker.  Enjoy and email more or leave me a comment!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for me and let me know what you think!

Spring 2024 - Gel Printing Workshop

Hello everyone, It was so nice to welcome all my new and returning students to my Spring one-day gel printing workshop. Below is a quick rec...